CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

TARABANGAN

It is a very rear opportunity for a community to be united especially during these days where there are differences in beliefs, ideologies, religion and others. There are times when we get united, but that does not last long. I am a resident of the Province of Albay which was devastated by two typhoons and even though we are suffering from such ravage, my heart exudes with happiness as I observed harmony among my fellowmen. There are the helping hands that accompany us in our great downfall.

For the first time, I also experienced to be an evacuee and I discovered that there is joy to be one. There are people I’ve encounter for the first time, telling story about themselves, which as a youngster, I really admired and hoping that I can use them in my life. There are also kids which I enjoyed playing with them in the evacuation.]There is that feeling of being safe while there is an imminent danger because I am not alone and I know that God will help me through the people around me.

As I peep behind the window of the school, I see truck loads of people from different places which are in their wretch condition. I have enough time to have pity on them, but much like I would help them, my condition is not far from them, and so I closed my eyes and pray that if possible that night would pass with all of us safe.If only everyday is a day to help each other, our nation and our community will not be suffering much like this. But after such moment, our people go back to their same character which for me is a sad moment. Let us try to be the God’s saving hand each days of our life and we will see a glorious era for our nation - the Philippines

0 comments: