CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

AN ARGUMENT WITH GOD

For days now, I am endearing to write about God and His relationship with the human race – His foremost creation. But the same it is just my own opinion.

One of the qualities that are in God is being omnipotent as He is said to be knowledgeable of all the things that are happening around us even before it has to happen. The knowledge of God includes what is the best for us and for that we cannot questioned what are happening on us or what will happen on us in the future. Questioning the will of God is even considered as a sin by the church and for this God is made an absolute being.

I may sound atheistic but from what I am observing especially for the things that are happening around us, it makes me wonder whether these are really what God wants us to experience - a life that is full of miseries, chaos and uncertainties. A Theology professor of mine once said that God allows these things to happen in order for our faith to be strengthened but it makes me wonder if such professor has ever spoken to God. Take the example of a child born with infirmities as for sure his future will be affected by such infirmities. May be some would say that it is the best thing for him but logically speaking it is not as he is deprived of contributing his best to his society and worst his opportunity to praise God is also hindered.

I acknowledge the supremacy of God over us human beings but sometimes it comes to my mind whether God created us or we created God. Come to think of it that God in all his perfection would create a world that is full of imperfection. We can create our so called god to compensate our weaknesses and for us to have something to depend. But nevertheless, I am still a believer of God for I am a person full of weaknesses and in Him I obtain refuge.

0 comments: