CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

SAVOUR

Love can withstand against anything and it is considered as the most powerful thing here on earth that can make the impossible possible. Well, that is the thought of those who think that they can live with only love at their being. But as I look around, it made me think how love can make things impossible possible.

One Sunday afternoon, as I looked on the window of our house, I see this fellow who is known to me of age 18 with no job, still studying for his high school diploma, with a live in partner and with a newly born son. It come to my mind how this fellow can support his family considering that he has no job and is dependent to the support coming from his parent. It may be true that I cannot question the love that he has for his partner but economically speaking, there lies the big question. It is true that you can only savour the love that you have to your partner only if your stomach is full so that you can think good. After all, love is the action of two parts of your body, the heart and the brain, absence of any one of them make the love inexistencia.

Forming a family today is no joke as you have to think of many consequences that you should prepare before going to a relationship.

0 comments: