CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

DIFFERENT

I am living in a community where there is a mixture of residents from poor to middle class to rich families. And for this, I can say that in our community there are different personalities, different ideologies and beliefs but somehow I can say that we are united which I personally experienced during last year’s calamities. And as we are of different personalities, one can expect that among us will come one that can be considered as “pasaway” or black sheep.

I notice this man who is 50 years or older, a carpenter the fact he helps in building our houses, of 5 children all were jobless and a wife who is inclined in simple game of chance. It is normal for all men to drink liquor but every man has different personalities after drinking such thing and he is one of the few that should never taste or even see such drink. This is so as when he is drunk, he makes chaos over our community and even encouraging everybody that he meets to fight with him.

What a disgrace to his family. I realized that every time he is drunk he puts his family in shame particularly his daughter. That is why such child of him transferred to another place. But it is different when he is not drunk as he portrays a very respectable man to me as he is kind. Also, what makes me think of him is that even though he is of such character when he is drunk, his wife remains at his side even though they can be considered a low income family. It may be called true love and that for me is a remarkable character of his wife.

I may not have a business with them but I want to share their story especially to those who are just married or even those in a relationship that as problems are part and parcel of the so called love, it is also worth suffering just to survive that love. Also, in a relationship it is a bilateral thing that both parties should do their part in surviving their love for each other after all both of them will have a morsel of happiness.

0 comments: